NCR pads and sets

NCR pads can feature your logo and artwork and are available in a range of sizes from A6 to A3, in pads of 15, 25 and 50 sheets. You can to choose the size, colour and quantity to suit your own usage rate.

Want to know more?
Have a look at some of the most common FAQs below.

What is NCR paper?
NCR paper (No Carbon Required), comes from the initials of its creator, National Cash Register and is a type of coated paper designed to transfer information written on the front onto the coloured sheets below. 

Instead of inserting a special sheet in between the original and the copy, carbonless copy paper has a micro-encapsulated dye or ink on the reverse side of the top sheet, and a clay coating on the front side of the bottom sheet. 

When pressure is applied with a ball point pen, the dye capsules rupture and react with the clay to form a permanent mark identical to the markings made to the top sheet.

Intermediary sheets, with clay on the front and dye capsules on the back, can be used to create multiple copies which is also known as multipart stationery.

What is an NCR set?
An NCR set is two or more duplicated sheets of carbon copy paper glued together to easily transfer handwriting written on the top page through to the other pages in the set.

Can NCR paper be recycled?
Yes, you can recycle NCR paper as you would letterhead paper.

What is an NCR Pad?
An NCR pad is a collection of NCR sets glued together and are available in a variety of sizes including A3, A4, and A5.

How many sets can you get in an NCR pad?
They come in a variety of sizes and quantities - anything from 5, 25 or 50 sets depending on your requirements.

How easy are they to use?
All you need to do is write the required information on the top sheet of the NCR set for an exact copy to be made on the page below.

Who uses NCR paper?
Many businesses use them as receipts, invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders, they are ideal if you need a paper copy there and then.

If you're still not sure which NCR is right for you contact us for more information and assistance.